Re: Hydration systems and vests

>Like has anyone purchased or worn the western style helmet/covers
>always on
>sale in State Line?

They're huge.  It looks like Barney Fife wearing Hoss Cartwright's hat.
If I wantedmore shade, I'd get the extended viser and add that little
skirt on the back that works like the French Foreign Legion always wore.

The Lexington helmet visors work well, but I find that if you wear one
riding up mountains a lot, you'll have strained muscles on your upper
back from looking way up...sort of like it feels when you ride a bike a
lot.  I wear a Troxel if I ride when the sun's high, but I like my
Lexington for early morning or late rides with the sun in my eyes...and
would you believe that if I know there's a photographer on a certain leg
of a race, I put on my Lexington for the photo.  :-D

Angie McGhee

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]