Subject: Female Physique

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998 19:48:41 -0700, "Raymond O'Donohue" <rayo@cfw.com>
wrote:

> And of
> course,women are usually NOT as tall as the men,so here again there is
> less to control.When one falls from a horse,90% of the time,you almost
> stayed on.I'm 6-2,200lbs,skinny,and wear size 12 heavy clodhoppers.Once
> Chico and I start to part company,it usually happens.All women can
> dance.Smart men avoid dance floors,at least public ones.Ray O.

Hee, heee... I'll have to wave my bare feet out at 'ya to display my
"permanantly swollen" little toes, caused by too many fractures :-D.  I
am a clutz on the ground... if you can trip over, fall on, or walk into
it, I'm there!  Yup, female, 5'6", and we'll just say an appropriate
weight for the frame.  Can't dance either, without breakin' my hubby's
toes in the process ;-).  But get me on a horse, and I'm on there like
glue (haven't fallen in ten years, even off "self-preservationist" pack
mules).  I think that the center of gravity does tend to be lower on
females in general (remember reading that in an Ergonomics in
Engineering class I needed to take at Cal Poly), so I'm hoping someone
could elaborate/correct.

Wanna dance????

Kim (and I'm-a-mare-but-not-a-clutz-like-'ma 'Lee)