Hydration systems and vests

Campmor (1-800-226-7667) carries the Camelbak and Platypus, also Mirage
systems plus complete replacement accessories for the Camelbak, good prices
too.  And not to belittle making a vest (wish I could sew sometimes) but
Cabela's has a washed safari vest that comes in Olive or Tan that is
terrific.  I don't think you can wear it out....and very useful...has 16
pockets, is lined (some of the pockets are four large front pockets
velcroed, three front zippered, two big hand side pockets, two inside
security pockets and a fabulous rear carrying pouch...mesh liner and
ventilation in back, I love it...cost was $49.95 but like I said, I think
it will last forever....It does run small (very unusual) I usually have to
get a small but had to send it back and get a medium.....
Betty in Colorado