help preserve your horse trails - join BCH

Hi all,

Glenn Foster writes  -snip-
>What I really wish I could do is donate to a group that represents
>horse trails specifically and who then works with / donates to
>the actual "consortiums" or whatever you call them like rails-to-trails
>so that I could be sure some leverage and pressure to stay honest
>with the horse aspects went with my money.   Such a group, representing
>horse trails specifically, would be expected to be around "next year" to
>give or withhold further donations based on this years actual
>performance. -snip-

I had been thinking of posting the contacts for the Back Country
Horsemen again.  (Duncan Fletcher posted it in Jan, 98 - you can
go to the ridecamp archives and just click on the links if you hate
to type)  Most of us like to ride on trails, its one of the attractions
of endurance. I think joining BCH is an excellent way we can all
support our trails and I encourage everyone to check em out.

BCH of America
PO Box 597
Columbia Falls, MT  59912
360-893-8887 (This is correct - the telephone contact is in Washington
state)

Exec. Sec.
Peg Greiwe
22815 168th Ave E