Symposium funds- Betsy

I have received all the pledges except for the ones from Carolyn (from
NE) and Jackie Baker. Carol Wingate's check was received by Angie McGhee
and she will forward it to me when she returns from vacation.  I have
registered for  the symposium and am in touch with others to meet when we
get there.  I am looking forward to it and hoping the AERC reps can
attend as well.  Thanks for your generosity. Betsy

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]