Re: Shagya Arabian *Oman

Good for Carolyn.. I dont know IF I could have stopped.. BUT OMAN is
just too much of a prize to risk a problem.

I really hope she will try again next year..
I hope to see more Shagyas get going..
Potato has some right?

I dream of the day when OMNI will be ready..These OMAN boys seem to grow
slow ..but once they figure it out they are great.
I will post a series about how I got OMNI going .. and corrected the
problems from last years bad starts.
Roger