Ride Volunteers/So. Cal

I know its kinda early, but then again it is never too early, to ask for
volunteers at our Oct. 24th Endurance Ride in San Juan Capistrano,
Southern Calif.

Since the ride is on my home turf I definitely want to ride BUT in order
to insure enough volunteers I told the ride manager that I would "round
up" a few horse oriented people to take my place.

So, if your interested in volunteering please contact me.

Lauren
Orange County Distance Riders
lhorn@home.com