men finisher better than woman

After reading the posts regarding men doing better than women I discussed
this with Richard (husband) we both agree that it could be that most women
work inside, air conditioners going and sitting at a desk all day.  Alot of
men have inside jobs I know, but alot work outside and have a job which
demands being outside alot (heat, exercise etc.).  I know for the past 15
years of working inside that the heat gets to me more and I must ride in
the middle of the day when I can to have the ability to handle the heat ona
ride.  Plus I work out all of the time to keep in shape to ride etc., where
my husband works outside, walks alot on his job, and doesn't have to
workout to keep in shape to ride.  This might have something to do with why
men finish better than we do.  I really don't think it's because we cook
clean etc, my spouse does as much as I do in the house work etc, I want to
me outside with the horses!

Cookie