Re: thinking ahead

Stephanie Wind wrote:

> Hey All, If my horse is ready for the Tevis next year, but I'm not, is it
> difficult to find a rider for him?
>
> Stephanie Wind McCray

Stephanie,

When/if the time comes and you have a "Tevis-ready" horse that you cannot ride
yourself, the Tevis Website Bulletin Board can advertise it for you, in addition
to your posting a note on Ridecamp.

Ridecamp is very immediate and you may find a match right away.  But the
Bulletin Board can also reach those who aren't Ridecamp subscribers.

Both venues are good for this kind of matchmaking, riders needing horses and
horses needing riders.  As for horses needing horses, etc., there are other
sites and lists for that.  ;-)

/richard, Tevis Webguy

--
    Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for Horses ...and their Riders
http://www.foothill.net/natalies  530-637-4644 or Toll Free: 1-877-NATBARN