Men as top finishers

Would be interesting to also check how many of those men are single vs
married and how many children.  Do they have to work, do all the farm
chores, take care of the children, get groceries, cook meals, clean up
after, clothe the kids, and work extra jobs........????   What proportion
of men have crews vs women that have crews?  Don't get me wrong, I like men
but there are just not enough to go around, especially those that are
interested in riding horses and being part of a family.   Part of what I am
saying is that men usually don't have as many responsibilities as women.
Women tend to have the responsibility of the children.  If a woman wants to
be competitive, it is much more difficult, unless no children are involved.
 When the kids are grown, then things change, but by then so has the body
and if it hasn't been kept in shape then it is much more difficult to "Go
the Distance"!!!!!  Just IMHO as single parent with hole in outside wall to
fix and pastures to mow with borrowed tractor......but I keep
trying.....Mary Ann, Tx