Re: posting trot

>I found that Simon and Garfunkel's Cecelia worked really well when teaching
>Kitty to trot without cantering or trot faster. But if you're no singer then
>it's best done when there's no one around.
>Annette

Interesting you say this.  Just recently saw a tape of the '96
Olympics in Atlanta.  One horse / rider used this in the freestyle.
It was very impressive.

OT endurance, the "metronome" of music to the trot can really
indicate if your horse is completely sound or just a little
off.

:) - kat myers
in San Mateo, CA with Magnum the TB ex-racer
and Mr Maajistic... resident endurance arab