Re: posting trot MUSIC!!

>I use the tune from DarkTown Strutters Ball and Zipiti- Do -Duh..
>These rthyms are about an 8 min mile or 7 mph. which is where we do most
>of our trotting.
>rr
This is SO interesting - I am  working on my PhD in music ed and I keep
telling everyone that music is for everybody and everything .. proof
positive right here on ridecamp!  Well, acually this might not make it
into my dissertation, but makes me feel good about my buddies on the
trail.
I sometimes sing, "I'm In A Hurry" by Alabama as we go down the trail.
To calm the beast I've used "Greensleeves" since I bought my first
bucking bronc - er, trail horse in the sixties.  If anyone would like to
cue me in on your trail repertoire you may post to me privately.

Not bragging, just proud, look at my webpage at the bottom for a picture
of my new sweetie - horse that is.

See AND hear you on the trail,

Deborah Barber
Ayla, the Arab & Keely, the QH