INhospitality at Tevis

I've learned of a shameful incident at the Auburn fairgrounds this
week, where a Nevada rider was extremely rude and obnoxious to some
visiting Southeast riders.

This a**hole came out of his living-quarters trailer and pitched a fit
because the SE group, who had just had to move their trailer (after
unloading all of their stuff) because it doesn't have living quarters.
He complained loudly and abusively that they were in the way, even
took pictures and threatened to make trouble with the Tevis officials.
I doubt that the Tevis folks would have done what he wanted, but it
sure made a nasty impression.

It's too bad that a few rotten apples make such a stink.

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net