New Chat Opportunity

From: Denise Jenkins
Email: oc_dancer@msn.com

Hi Again,

I am going to start something here on my own and hope some of you will accept my invitation to come and yack with me:)In Yahoo, there is a chat program.  It is free and easy to sign up.  If you are interested, please check it out.  I will start by having the chat room open between 5 and 6pm pst.  I'll see if this works for now.  The name of the room will be Endurance Riders (if I can get that all in for a name).  If not, you will know the room when you see it.  If you have problems with chat or are unfamiliar with it, please write me at oc_dancer@msn.com and I will help you with it.

Hope to chat with some of you soon!!
Denise Jenkins