tilting trailers

Hi Anna,
I am the one who originally posted the titling trailer question...well Anita
did as I was at her house at the time.
Anyway, we forgot to mention that this is a gooseneck so got alot of helpful
info about bumper pulls. What looks like will be a solution for me will be 16"
tires. I am lucky that the '96 Hart was built to accomodate a larger wheel.
(It currently has 15" wheels). If not, I will have to change axles. This
according to the Hart manufacturer. I think this is because it is all aluminum
and can't be welded?Not sure about the reason but at any rate he says new
axles. Sigh. New tires and wheels are half the price of new axles. I probably
would have forgone the 4 wheel drive if I knew this would happen...even though
I have already had to use it a few times.
I will let you know if the new wheels does the trick.

Donna in Altoona