Re: Scratches

Anne, thank you for the post on saurkraut. I,too, could not clear up my
horses severe case of scratches, then tried saurkraut. In three days it was
all gone with new pink flesh to show for it. I found the remedy in the
book, "How To Be Your Own Vet., Sometimes". I just figured everyone would
think me nuts if I posted it. But it really works!
Lori