More on Tevis '98

Being pumped full of anti-histamine (the poison oak attack,
is thankfully, nearly over), I'm relying on Patrick, my husband,
for judgement calls in diplomacy. Accordingly, the existing write
up has been, er, edited for content. This means you get a little
more of the story, told slightly differently. Hey ho.

In addition, I've added the link to "More on their pre-Tevis
riding experience" - this link now attaches to something.

Enjoy.

http://www.calweb.com/~trouble/tevis98/samm.htm

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo