Re: heart murmers/erratic heart beat

 I will not ride a horse with a known heart
>murmer
>> over distance again.  Porter probably would have died another time,
>but
>> maybe not for another 5 years.

Are you sure that 11 years of endurance didn't strengthen his heart
enough to add to his life span?  I remember when the man who started the
whole running craze back in the 70's died...of a heart attack while
jogging...If I remember correctly, they said that his heart was weak and
he'd lived longer because of the jogging...or did I just dream that?
It's been a long time.

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]