Dynamite in Cal

We now have the new Free and Easy in stock and have 3 package  deals available
out of hand:

Free and Easy, 5# Dynamite PLus and DynaHoof for $124.85 - a 2 month supply!
We pay shipping and tax. You can substitute a PreRace Pak for the Hoof for an
additional $5 or add a 5# Izmine for $5!

This is pick-up only - no shipping on this price. These are the products we
USE and they have made a different - in our breedings, competition and show
horses. Many of you are current users of Dynamite and Dynamite Plus and these
other products are just as good.

We are in the Los Angeles area, so pickup would be easiest for those in the
Conejo/beach area. 25# boxes of Plus are also available.

Deep Sands Arabians