Tevis '98 Kicks Off

From: Lucy Chaplin Trumbull
Email: elsie@calweb.com

OK, guys, first installment on Samm and Cathy at Tevis can be
found at:

http://www.calweb.com/~trouble/tevis98/samm.htm

Both horses looked great considering the heat. Samm and Cathy didn't look bad either.

* * *

Joe Long, I have a message I need to type from Cathy for the Lunatic Fringe. I will get to it first thing in the morning. In the meantime, perhaps you could point any non-Ridecamp readers on LF at this web page.

Thanks

Lucy - off to bed...
Repotted English person in Sacramento, CA
elsie@calweb.com