Scratches??

HI!

Am I ignorant or out in the ozone or just missed interpreted?

The way I am reading letters about fungus and bacteria that mention
"scratches" I am getting the impression "scratches" is some terrible disease
that must make the skin fall off.

In my part of the country "scratches" are what you get when you walk or ride
through a prickly patch.  Small cuts for lack of a better description.

Can someone set me straight?

Ellen