Re: Tevis Trail

PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT VEHICLE TRAFFIC IN THE WILDERNESS ... the best way to
travel same is by horse or by foot.  Contact us after the Ride and we will give
you details or better yet, purchase the Trail Guide we have for sale.  Take a
peek at our website at http://www.foothill.net/tevis and look up The Tevis
Store.

Thanks,

Larry Suddjian, Ride Director