Fireworks 50

Hello all;
I am responding to the query of who won the Fireworks 50 this past
weekend.  I am proud to have crewed for Ervin Quinn and his fantastic
horse Ebony, who are the winners of this race.  This is a team I train
with regularly and they set the standard for endurance riding in my
opinion!  She is a beautiful, 15.2 H,  black half-arabian mare out of
Ervin's wife's mare, Suzie, a black and white paint.  She has awesome
natural gaits and is so sweet natured that Ervin's and Ivy's five year
old grandson rode her around before and after the ride!  She had no heat
or swelling in her legs at all after the ride and really appeared to not
have done much at all that day.  Awesome!
Katee