Re: Tevis Page Suggestion

Karen, about your request for a Fairgrounds map,

> I have a question...silly as it may be...just wondering if there is
> available (somewhere) a map of the fairgrounds in Auburn?  I am most
> interested in the barn #'s, since my crew will not be arriving there until
> after they crew at Foresthill and it would be helpful if they had some idea
> of where things are since they'll be hauling the rig then and might save
> them trying to find their way in the dark.

I just put one out on the website this afternoon at,

   http://www.foothill.net/tevis/images/fairground.gif

It's not detailed enough to show where the numbered stalls are within each barn,
but it at least shows where the barns are.

This map is also linked from the checkpoint list that appears on the clickable
maps and in the crew information sections.

Hope it most of what you wanted.

/richard, tevis webguy

--
    Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for Horses ...and their Riders
http://www.foothill.net/natalies  530-637-4644 or Toll Free: 1-877-NATBARN