Re: piles of papers / digest format

Hello new subscribers.....it is great having new perspectives and
experiences added to the list.

I found that subscribing to the "digest" version of ridecamp most
helpful in keeping down the volume messages.

All the messages are given to me in one lump sum (there is up to a 24
hour delay).  I then save it to my harddrive and call it up later,
high-lighting and deleting messages I'm not interested in or have
finished reading.

You can get instructions on how to subscribe to the digest version from
the endurance homepage.
And don't forget to check out the FAQ's, Fun Stuff (stories and such)
and photos!  BTW, how about some new pictures from this year's rides?!
We need some new submittals!

Happy riding to all!
Kimberly("Keep your ears forward so I can take a picture of you!")
(&Mystery the Morab..."ahhhh, the foggy air conditioning has finally
arrived")
Pt.Reyes, CA