Money for Trail fund

>   For the future:   how can we keep replenishing the AERC Trails
>Fund?   I have a few ideas but won't bounce them right now...Thanks,
>Connie B

O.K.  What about this?  What if you started an "In Memory/Honor Of" type
deal.  If someone's good horse died, you donate $10 to the trail fund "In
Memory Of "Makil Akhil" and it gets a one liner in EN?  Or if you just
wanted to say "Here's $10 remembering Shelby Cook" etc.  Some rides might
make donations.  I know our ride donates the majority of our profit back
to the Forest where it's held.  I don't think it would be any big deal
for us to donate $10 of that to the trail fund...but if it was mandatory
I wouldn't like it.  There's always that fear you won't make money, but
when you do, you've got to spend it somewhere since most of us are
non-profit.

Angie McGhee

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]