Christmas in Kansas ride

Christmas in Kansas (formerly known as Christmas in July) will be held August
29 this year at John Redmond Reservoir in New Strawn Kansas.  This is approx.
20 miles southeast of Emporia Kansas.  It was not listed in the last endurance
news so if anyone has questions please call me.  There will be a 25 and 50 on
Saturday and a clinic on Sunday for anyone interested in finding out more
about this sport but not ready to ride.  I am leaving for the Tevis this
Saturday but will be home August 14/15.
Margie Burton
913-631-2373