Re: Help with beet pulp

I use the shredded beet pulp and will never feed it dry again.  I had three horses on three
separate occasions get it stuck in the esophagus (sp?). I don't know what happened, but
apparently, it started to swell before it got to the stomach.   I thought they were going to
die.  It wasn't until the 3rd horse that I realized what the problem was.

Dee