Re: Help with beet pulp

We have been using beet pulp for quite a while now but not the pelleted
kind.  I only soke it for a max. 10 min.  I have also fed it dry, no
problems except that it is not as tasty to the horses.  I think soking
it for hours is exessive, I see no benefit from that only problems with
mold growing in it.  As far as the amount goes, several cups or as much
as they will eat and we have not had any problems.
Tony C