Re: Tevis web coverage

Lucy, et al,

Thanks so much for doing the Tevis coverage.  Sounds like it will be
really great this year.

Great that you are interviewing Samm and Cathy.  Give them my best.
Will you be taking pictures and putting them up next week?  Not that
is matters, I will be at the Rocky Mountain Ride.  Will be glued to
the monitor when I get back from that ride to see the progress and
success of Team Coujur and Team Rebel.

Linnea

Linnea G. Skoglund, Ph.D.
Dept. Bioagricultural Sciences and Pest Management
Colorado State University
Ft. Collins, CO 80523
phone: 970-491-6950
fax:   970-491-3862