Poison oak - Technu

From: Lucy Chaplin Trumbull
Email: elsie@calweb.com

Thanks people for the advice about Technu - got that, bin there, etc.

I've got the "block" (only got it last night, though, so haven't had a chance
to use that yet), and have the "cleanser" - have applied liberally to me -
but I think I've contaminated my truck (which I get into once I'm nice
and clean and decontaminated.... in shorts...) and am now wondering if
that's where I'm picking it up from...

My question is, how do you cleanse cloth truck seats?

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo