baffled Camelbak/water bladder

From: Lucy Chaplin Trumbull
Email: elsie@calweb.com

Pah, this was supposed to be a quickie, but I kept thinking of things
to say so I split them up, so here's message #1

* * *

A while back, someone posted about a Camelbak - actually, it wasn't
made by Camelbak, so I suppose I should say "water bladder" - that
they were using that had baffles in the baggie to stop the water
sloshing around quite so much.

I searched the archives, but couldn't find the message - sigh...

Anyone know who makes this baffled bladder?

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo