Horse auction

For those that live near Oxford, Florida I have read there is a auction of over 100
arabs taking place there on August 3rd. It is a court ordered auction being carried out
by the local sheriff. The location is 13389 N W 11th Drive.  You could probably call the
local sheriff for more info or there is a lady that lives nearby that has informed me of
the auction. Her e mail is emotia@aol.com.
   I have seen the court order and a list of the arabs. They range in age from foals to
20 yr.s, a pretty well graded distribution.  Mostly mares and some stallions. Most are
by Wielki Raz, Seattle Sam, Ekho, Polak, Magnat,  and I see Fortel, Banzaj, Birch Hill
Gazal, Alcomej, Kolicja listed as the dam's sire.
  Possibly some prospects if you live close enough.  I hear the auction is going to
happen but you should check before you go as sometimes injunctions stop these things.

Jim Mitchell
California