hay for Rocky Mt. Ride

Hi, just wondering if we can bring our own hay to any of the overnight camps
at the Rocky Mt. ride.  Packing up now and need to know how much hay to bring.
Brad is probably too busy to answer my e-mail.  I understand from the ride
flyer that certified weed free hay is required in the National Forests but
what about in camp?  Is the certified weed free hay available in camp or do
we have to go get it somewhere else?  Also is anyone going to be there that
sells probi, easy boots, easy foam, etc. Thanks for your info,  Kathy