re:saddle survey

From: Nina Vasiliev
Email: rmack@inrearch.cam

Well, I searched the archives and I can't find a saddle survey.
Thanks to those of you who E-mailed me.
So far, I have one for Sharon Saare, three for Synergist,
one for DeSoto, one for Orthoflex.
I also received an ad a tree-less saddle.

I'm looking for a saddle with a dressage-like seat,

but something a bit more secure.

I broke my shoulder during our last spook,
I'll find out thursday if I'm going to need surgery.
I haven't ridden since the beginning of June.
But my husband looks happy, I have a horse,
but he doesn't have to worry that I might get hurt any further for the next few months...

Any way, off to the great saddle search.
If you have any suggestions...

Thanks,

Nina Vasiliev