sheepskin

Regarding Sheepskin:

	I have been riding with sheepskin on my saddle for 8 years w/never any
problems.  I used to sweat enough to ruin the seats of my saddles until a
friend talked me into trying sheepskin.  It has been wonderful.  Much
warmer in the winter, too.
	I do believe, though, that some people may be allergic to wool???

 ,
/,`\
 `  \ `   \  `       Charlene Bartholomae
                      Tulane Primate Center
    `     `            Covington, Louisiana  70433
                          e-mail: charle@tpc.tulane.edu
                           home e mail: ccrydr@i-55.com
                            work phone (504)892-2040 Ext.243
                            home phone (504)748-4377