Re: Saddle Seat Secureness///

I have a problem with sheepskin and even the old synthetic material used on
the wintecs before the equisuede was bought in - I get heat rash.  I'm fine
for a while but after an hour or so I get terribly itchy all the way down
my legs.  I could scatch till I bleed.  First thought it was the synthetic
johdpurs, tried riding in cotton jeans but it made no difference, removed
the sheepskin and never a problem again.  Anyone out there ever had the
same problem?
Dianne