New Fly Spary

there is a new fly spray at our local tack shop that simply won't stay on
the shelf because everyone says it works so well. It's from Germany and its
called CLACK - 86. Anyone heard of it and anyone know where else I can get
it since it is always backordered at the tack shop.
Dolores
Braken Schips / Entwood Racing Siberians - Morgans Too!
"Authority without domination, Love without subservience, Respect without
fear"