RE: PRE-RIDE CARE

Hi there,

My ride crew would mutiny on me if I made him get out of bed 4 hrs before
the ride.  So I feed lots of hay (probably to the extreme since my horse
usually makes a bed out of half of it) and I give him his supplements the
night before.  At about 2 hrs before the ride I give him a little beet pulp,
pelleted feed and his electrolytes and I call it good.  Seems to work well
so far, and I still have a pit crew (bonus).

Have fun and good luck!
Cathy