Stallions

"Some of the most competetive stallions I have ever known are also
some of the quietest and best behaved in camp.  The epitome was probably
Pat
Grisvold's late Tezero."
I definetly agree with Heidi on this one , as a mare owner I will choose
disposition over conformation any day. I can live with a few minor
conformation faults but I will not live with an idiot ! There are a lot of
good stallions out there that would make great geldings !
                                          Drin & Bo
                                           S.W. Mt.