Wanted: endurance horse

I am looking for an endurance horse in the Illinois area.  The horse can
either be a mare or gelding, no color preference, over the age of five but no
older than ten, be well trained to go at all gaits and backing,  not be
skittish or "spooky", work off a mild bit or hack.  The horse should move in a
hurried pace, not slow or sluggish and not be very mean or stubborn.  I know
this sounds like a lot, but I'm hoping to only pay up to 1,500 at the most for
such an animal.  Thank you.