Re: Kahlil Khai at the Midsummer Moonlight Ride

I am just now catching up with e-mails and checked the ridecamp archives on my
way to resubscribe for the next few days. My apologies for being so far
behind.

Part of my Colorado family, Joe and Kay Long offered me the opportunity to
ride the awesome Kahlil while I was in Colorado. Kahlil is wonderful, Joe rode
with us on his Nyk (2nd 50!) and Kay crewed all night for us. A dream come
true to ride the backroads in the dark without a thunderstorm or high humidity
- bliss!!

Thanks to Brad, Ute and the volunteers and the other riders who were such
great company along the way -- singing camp songs at a brisk trot - what a way
to spend the night!

Cathy Adair (still wearing the Midsummer Moonlight Ride T-shirt...)