RE: Selenium

Maybe I missed something, but what are the reference values of Se, and
in what material. Se is stored in hairs and nails (humans) and strongly
'bound'. In blood and plasma or serum the levels are fluctuating. As you
mentioned Se is co-factor of different enzymes, so reference values may
differ in wholeblood and/or plasma and serum, if its analysed in these
materials.

Gr, Hugo