Re: SELENIUM

Teddy is correct that other dietary factors can affect absorption and
utilization of selenium (and other nutrients), so you have to be aware of
other problems in your area.  Vitamin E deficiency also lowers selenium
absorption and/or utilization.  I don't think that is a factor in the lack of
absorption in my area, though, as horses will absorb oral selenium just fine
once their levels are raised by injection.

Heidi