Re: SELENIUM

A pecular problem out here, especially in Kentucky.  Is you have water with
sulpher in it, selenium absorption is not good.  Causes all kinds of
breeding/foaling problems.  I don't know the details, but I know of sveral farms
that take strong measures to eliminate sulpher from their water (and NOT just for
the bad taste and smell).

Teddy