Dream team

Many years ago Marion Arnold took her Tevis Cup winning   mare (Hailla) to
Bezetal.  The resulting daughter  was then sent to Kosciusko.  I bought the
Kosciusko daughter and took her to Al Marah Knight. This resulted in Tamarah
Knight who Nancy Elliot, DVM bought and took to Karahty.  Nancy's  resulting
colt has three AERC Hall of Fame stallions in his pedigree and is a son of
Karahty.  I don't know how you could pack more endurance blood into one colt.
He will be interesting to watch.   I watched Dolly and Karahty come off a hill
once at a dead run and I  don't think I have ever seen such a display of
courage and guts on the the part of both horse and rider in my life. They got
the win and BC.
Julie Suhr