Re: Match made in heaven

He may be superior, but does he produce better (or even as good) as
himself?  To best breed a mare, one MUST look at bloodlines and understand
what happens when lines are not preserved.  You may get another Secretariat
who races well, but will never put anyhting on the ground worth a damn.
This is why so many people do preservation breeding.  Without good solid
foundations, we have no future.

Prime example: the majority of PEOPLE in the USA.

Teddy