Re: Match made in heaven

I would look at matching up bloodlines.  It is my personal opinion that by
increasing good blood is often better than outcrossing, even if the parents
are both superior individuals.  AND, even if one particular horse is great,
it does NOT necessarilly mean they pass on all the best characteristics.
Secretariat is one good example of this.

Cougar's Fete has excellent old concentrated blood. I breed similar
bloodlines and have great luck. I do not know the stallions' bloodline, so
cannot comment.

Teddy