Fess Up.

Okay, you wise guys, what have I gotten into by subscribing to RideCamp?

Who among you are the OFF TOPIC POLICE, and are they in any way
related to the SOUP NAZI?

Susie.

Post Script - About last night's weather:

For those of you living in or near the Ohio River Valley where severe
storm warnings abound, have you ever been so paranoid about the
weather that you slept on the couch with the Weather Channel on all
night long just so you could catch the ultra-loud Weather Service
alarm which precedes the inevitable 70 mile per hour straight line
winds?

I did last night, after steaming the horse, e-mailing my liniment &
massage buddies, then gasped in horror when I saw the "red line" of
storms moving down from Cleveland & headed right for my house (and my
barn).