Vita Bran dealers

Hi all,
    I am in the NW corner of Washington state and recently found out
that our local feed stores no longer carry Vita Bran pelleted rice
bran.  This is a feed I rely on for Backcountry travel, and I am
desperate to find a source for purchasing it this year.  Please email me
with your ideas. I beg forgiveness of the Off Topic police, but I have
exhausted all other ideas!

Susan